viernes, 2 de julio de 2010

My blogging experience

I always think that the best way to learn everything is "learning by doing", for this I think that it is very good to write all fridays some lines about different topics because it is more real, and it helps us to perform better in the English language.

Also, it is very funny write when the topic we like. But, in my personal experience, sometimes I had a hard time deciding what write to each blog, my imagination was sleeping in those moments. It's terrible waste of time thinking about how to start or how continue, those were my critical moment in English, Lack of Imagination... but, in general it is very good in the development of students.

But, I think that this is not good enough, if there isn't a review, whitout feedback is very dificult improve mistake such as grammatical or spelling mistake, which is very important to we don't speak like Tarzan and we can stablish a fluid conversation.

The teacher is always willing to answer questions, but often we make mistakes without knowing, and without feedback, we never know in that we fail. That's what I fix in the English course.

4 comentarios:

  1. I like the term learning by doing!
    But it is true that we need that feedback!!!

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm agree with you, we could write like tarzan and don't know it, is very important the feedback!

    See you :B

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Feña!:

    Yeah the course writing in the "blog" was fine to me too, and think about an idea is so good and is good for our personal development.

    Thank you Feña for share with me your ideas!

    Robinson.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Feña, I'm agree with you too, many times I wasted my time thinking in how start or finish.
    Also I think that the feedback is very important.

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar