viernes, 25 de junio de 2010

1 9 9 8 - 2 0 1 0


Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
Two minutes of the second time and Chilean Selection returned us to hope, we all look amazed by the sudden goal of Chile, we don't believe but begin jump of happyness finally ended the tense atmosphere mantained during First time.

Much of the faculty of Medicine Every was in session today at the CES, suffering at every mishap from Chile, in the first part of the game, two goals from Spain, four yellow cards, Medel and Ponce were beyond the next match, , Estrada was expelled... all that discouraged us and we just walked away of dream of classify to eighths of final after 12 years. But this goal changed all... I and my friend jump embraced, all shouted, all laughed, everyone was happy...

No doubt, it was a very intense match... I watched the faces of all, their eyes fixes in that big screen.

The CES was crowded, everybody with the painted faces, all dressed in red, Teachers and students singing together for the Chilean Football.. . To see the match there, It was really a great experience.

One thing that bothered me was the Villa's Attitude, when he scored the first goal, I found so arrogant, I hate him in this moment, I don't know if I felt this because Chile was losing, or because it really was very ugly attitude.

The game ended with the next results: Spain 2 Chile 1
We lost, but we were happy, because at the same time played Honduras versus Suiza, and they tied at 0, and this mean that
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Classify Chile the second round in World Cup! in SouthAfrica 2010 !!!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Feñaaa I sufered all the game such us you!

    I was eally worried about our situation....I can say that I m in love with Millar jajaja because he saved us!

    It was a very stressfull gamee

    ResponderEliminar