viernes, 11 de junio de 2010


The gluttony exist because to eat delicious foos lead a pleasant sensation. I love food, I eat all the day, and it's strange, because I am like broomstick, very thin, maybe it's because I don't like the food with a lot oil or a meat with a lot fat, and a few time I use mayo or I drink fizzy drink, generally I drink juice, maybe that makes up my big appetite.

Always is good, watch what we eat.

But, these days had a been horrible, because I can't eat the food I like, It's forbidden!
because I was operated for appendicitis, and keep a ligth diet for a long time...

I can't eat avocado, egg, lettuce, margarine, chocolate, cereals.... anything!
and when I see my family eat this food, I suffer...

All I want is that my wound has healed early, because I bored of the bread with marmalade, I don't want to eat like desperate, I just want to eat breakfast varied.
What I miss most is eating avocados, but I must keep a balanced diet.

Its very difficult to mantain the strength of will, because there are things more important like health. And sometimes we must do things that we don't like for the greater good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario