viernes, 23 de abril de 2010

This Febrary 27th...

Just finished the TV transmission of the "Viña Festival", unusually early compared to the other days... Those was my last night in a beautiful house in the beach, I was with five more persons, one of they is my Friend Java, the rest was unknown people. We was in the livingroom talking, other dancing in the kitchen xD when the table began to move, the windows doing very much noise, the light turn off, a glass fall and broken in the floor. I am afraid but I take to my friend and we get out of house, and the first thing we saw was the post of light swinging over us. I only want that finish soon, I hug java and we wait ...but It`s never-ending!!

Latter, we get up to hill because There was tsunami alert, in this moment I remember my family and my boyfriend, I don't know where they are... Nobody can comunicate.

I only comeback to my home, with my people...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario