jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

My experiencie learning english

The English is a very important language in this days, is the international language through which we can communicate anywhere in the world.
If you want travel, or to study in other country, even in our daily lives, in the University often we must search quality information for different subjects, in this situation you must search a paper published in a major scientific journal, but this information is published in English. For these and other reasons is very important understand this language.

I my case, I can understand a text in English, but is difficult to me understand a conversation or talk with fluent this language.
I always have though that the best way to learn anything is "learning by doing", for this I think that the instance in which I have learned more is doing the blogs. I think that it is very good to write occasionally some lines about different topics because it is similar to real situation, it is more real, and it helps us to simplify one idea, learn more vocabulary, and this way we reach a better perform in the English language.

Also, it is very funny write when the topic we like. But, in my personal experience, sometimes I had a hard time deciding what write to each blog, my imagination was sleeping in those moments. It's terrible waste of time thinking about how to start or how continue, those were my critical moment in English, Lack of Imagination... but, in general it is very good in the development of students.

Also I think that is very important the feedback , that the teacher review our text, because is very difficult improve mistake such as grammatical or spelling mistake without this, which is very important to we don't speak like Tarzan and that we can establish a fluid conversation.
The teacher is always willing to answer questions, and this like to me, because is important to feel the supported by another person who can help improve….

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario